Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: zRs.Cracked
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name: Max Vercetti

Target Steam Name: Ender
Target SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:418048138)
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: PowerGaming Mugging In Public Area, https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/arroyo-staff-report.31410/ - In this thread thanewolf breifly explains that mugging in the pent lobby would not be ideal / a public area / cop bait due to it being right beside pd garage and all. Making this intention to mug me against the rules. I'm also making this pr for powergaming due to the fact in the video he has /y Hands up pre typed waiting for the elevator to hit the ground camping it giving no option for the person inside to do anything and giving the player on the outside A unfair advantage . I had done nothing previously but base so there is no reason as to why he should have been camping in Oceanview lobby with a gun out.a
When did the situation occur?: 9:30 Am Est Monday
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As far as I can tell, Ender does not have a forum account. With that said, just in case he does and I missed it, or if he lurks and wishes to make one, I will give him 24 hours to respond regardless. Should he fail to do so this will be handled without his input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ender has failed to respond within 24 hours and as such this PR shall be handled without his input.

[4.1.1.5] You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
[2.3.4] Powergaming, forcing your actions upon someone else without any chance for them to resist it, is not allowed.

So looking at logs, I see two possible situations here: Either he's mugging you, or he's raiding you (He does proceed to lockpick a door you own afterwards so). With that said, if it was a raid then there's also possible evidence that he broke raid timer. So by either assumption he seems to be in the wrong, but as he has failed to respond I'll be going with the assumption of a mugging.
As you mentioned in the initial post, Oceanview's Lobby is not a valid location for a mug, due to its openness and proximity to the Police Department. As such, the mugging as a whole is invalid. As for the accusation of power gaming, I don't believe this was any more power gaming than your average mugging is. As such, Ender will receive 1 Warning Point for the improper mugging.

Additionally, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
  • Cocaine (x187)
  • Cocaine Brick (x4)
  • Electric Stove
  • Dirty Cooking Pot
  • BT MP9
  • Kevlar & Helmet
  • Lockpick
  • First Aid (S) (x6)

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.