Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: 76561198133999766
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Target Steam Name: Im Puncake
Target SteamID: 76561198321111960
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Mass VDM
When did the situation occur?: Today
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/68248173/d1337N9bSF1A?invite=cr-MSxodzIsMjE1NjEwMTUs , https://medal.tv/clips/68248189/d1337Y8BGkKq?invite=cr-MSw0aGssMjE1NjEwMTUs

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
Notes: Please give this guy a vehicle blacklist

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the first clip I only ran over @ja1003 and it didn’t affect you, so I don’t know why you reported me for something that didn’t effect you. In the second clip I got out of the car while I was driving, so of course it’s going to roll forward and hit you. Also it wasn’t Vdm because I didn’t kill you, and you were a medic so why not just heal.

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Off-topic/Irrelevant to PR
[Uninvolved Comment Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the first clip I only ran over @ja1003 and it didn’t affect you, so I don’t know why you reported me for something that didn’t effect you. In the second clip I got out of the car while I was driving, so of course it’s going to roll forward and hit you. Also it wasn’t Vdm because I didn’t kill you, and you were a medic so why not just heal.
your killing people by driving like a lunatic it doesnt have to affect me?
rock on pizza, you are AWESOME!!
circle-jerk in progress

REQUESTING LOCK UNTIL REVIEW

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

your killing people by driving like a lunatic it doesnt have to affect me?

circle-jerk in progress

REQUESTING LOCK UNTIL REVIEW
i only killed one person

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

before you report someone makes sure they actually ran someone over because it was actually me who accidentally ran over the cop trying to move my large vehicle out of a tight space like that it was completely accidental. you have the wrong steam name, and steam id as well. just odd to me how you are laughing but still seem to think its serious enough to make a player report which it wasn't.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So just to be sure I'm clear: @Pizza is responsible for clip 2, and @tweety is responsible for clip one. Is this correct?

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So just to be sure I'm clear: @Pizza is responsible for clip 2, and @tweety is responsible for clip one. Is this correct?
i believe it was all pizza as you can see him jumping out the car in the first clip
EDIT: It seems it was indeed tweety as i saw pizza behind the fnf after rewatching so pizza is clip 2 tweety is clip 1

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.3​
Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.​
No Violation​
^​
^​
Violated​

In the second clip (@Pizza) the damage was only slight and the conditions line up in such a way that I can genuinely believe that to be an accidental touch. I still feel the need to point out that "Also it wasn’t Vdm because I didn’t kill you" is not a valid defense, even if circumstances do validate you. In the future I request that you are more careful with your vehicle.

In the first clip (@tweety) I mostly see a lot of pinching while trying to maneuver a vehicle out of a tricky spot. The video doesn't give me enough to know why the car was there in the first place, but considering it seems to mostly have been pinches and Tweety confessed despite not being tagged, I feel a verbal warning is sufficient punishment.

@Pizza will receive No Punishment.
@tweety will receive a (light) Verbal Warning.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report (Partially) Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.