Your Steam Name: Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85656506
Your Character Name: John Frost

Target Steam Name: Spooky Rocket
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:421596666
Target Character Name (if known): IDK

Request Reason: RDM, police corruption
When did the situation occur?: 10/26 ~5:00pm
Your evidence to support your claim: Https://medal.tv/clips/69390513/d1337D40Puo7?invite=cr-MSxyQWcsODg3MjAxMyw (I am John Frost, this video is not from my perspective.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Liam Wood @Backflare (took original ticket but player left)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

twofone

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello gamer! At the time of this a code red was given for a gold FNF with 3 male suspects! As we approached you I had a gun out because you were code red! You can ask any other pd member online at the time. I was just following orders on 3 males and saw you 3 walk away from the gold FNF. As your friend called me out on radio for you and your friends to "you know" it gave me ample grounds to defend myself from the danger around me. Seeing as you were in the same org and also called me out I turned my attention to you. In the callout class 3's were regularly called multiple times along with golden FNF.

Also while you were tabbed out you can literally hear him shooting and saying im about to be code red lmao.

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello gamer! At the time of this a code red was given for a gold FNF with 3 male suspects! As we approached you I had a gun out because you were code red!
A vehicle being code red does not mean the occupants are code red, police can not shoot pedestrians unless they are an active threat, which I was not.
As your friend called me out on radio for you and your friends to "you know" it gave me ample grounds to defend myself from the danger around me
I was not armed, therefore you should have asked me to put my hands up and/ or tazed me. Police are not allowed to shoot unarmed civilians, unless they are a fleeing felonious suspect, which I obviously wasn't considering I was right in front of you talking to you.
Seeing as you were in the same org and also called me out I turned my attention to you.
You literally just admitted to meta game, which I am now adding to the reason for report. The only way you could have known we were in the same org is by looking at our name plates, and none of us are introduced to you so you have no grounds to do this.
Also while you were tabbed out you can literally hear him shooting and saying im about to be code red lmao.
Me being code red, again, gives you no grounds to fire upon me. My vehicle is code red, which is why they call the code red on the vehicle. You're making a silly argument lmao.

twofone

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

calling your org for backup makes you an active threat! you were armed just not equipped. If the pd radio mentions class 3s im not gonna hold your hand and treat you like a normal civ. All I did was follow pd orders to carry out code red and i investigated. Dont call me out on radio next time to have me killed. :). Seems to me your code red was valid and you died for calling me out. You were an active danger to both me, my pd friends, and the civilians around us. On top of that if you know hes code red why you sticking around lol. your intent was to help him and you failed. Also PD was specifically told Gold FNF and the THREE OCCUPANTS INSIDE are code red. Next time someone gives me a code red I guess as soon as the crim gets out of his car ill call code red off because apparently it no longer applies! Also you were fleeing and having a class 3 is felonious. And from the information I had if all 3 suspects are armed and call me on radio I see ample ground to ice you where you stand. Your pal said i initiated combat which is correct as i was aiming at him. Calling on radio fairs as initiating as well. Thats why crims can kill you when you call them on radio.....

Last edited:

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

calling your org for backup makes you an active threat!
no, it makes my org an active threat, and you have no idea who that would be.
If the pd radio mentions class 3s im not gonna hold your hand and treat you like a normal civ.
yes but you are going to attempt to make an arrest. You never even told me to put my hands up. Just because MY VEHICLE is code red, doesn't mean you can kill us.
All I did was follow pd orders to carry out code red and i investigated
Incorrect. Following out the code red would mean shooting my car and arresting me. You did no such thing.
Dont call me out on radio next time to have me killed.
You shouldn't have had a gun to my face, you weren't giving me commands to stop using radio.
Seems to me your code red was valid and you died for calling me out.
A cop cant kill a civ for calling them out. A civ can kill a cop for calling them out. A civ can kill a civ for calling them out. A cop can't even arrest for this, unless an actual; threat or intention is stated, which it never was.
You were an active danger to both me, my pd friends, and the civilians around us.
The civilians at park were all Mikaels, which you said you knew, why are you changing it now? All of the sudden? I have to have a weapon aimed at you to be enough of a danger for you to shoot me.
On top of that if you know hes code red why you sticking around lol.
I am John Frost. I'm the first dude to die, the owner of the FNF. you clearly don't understand this so I guess I have to make it clear. This video is from the perspective of my friend.
your intent was to help him and you failed.
no one attempted to help me, and you just shot me without reason....... like you really seem clueless about the matter at hand here.
Also PD was specifically told Gold FNF and the THREE OCCUPANTS INSIDE are code red.
did you see any of us get out? Matter of fact, did you see anyone get in?? Best part is, until this point I was the only one inside, so you just lied on a PR lmao.
Next time someone gives me a code red I guess as soon as the crim gets out of his car ill call code red off because apparently it no longer applies!
Ok that is the right thing to do. Once they are out of the car, you can not just shoot them. Code red means "shooty shoot" and if it is an unarmed civilian you have no reason. It doesnt mean you stop chasing them, it means you stop trying to shoot them.
Also you were fleeing and having a class 3 is felonious.
Again, I was standing still in front of you and this video is from another player's perspective. My name is John Frost.
And from the information I had if all 3 suspects are armed and call me on radio I see ample ground to ice you where you stand.
Ok then you need a good blacklist from cop and a chance to read the rules. You're not a gang in uniform, you're roleplaying as a police officer.
Thats why crims can kill you when you call them on radio.....
exactly..... CRIMS..... THEY KILL PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM UNHAPPY..... POLICE CANNOT DO THIS......

I will no longer be replying to this as it is going to get disrespectful so I'm just gonna leave it to staff

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.1.1​
Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.​
Violated​
2.3.1​
Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OOC.​
Violated​

So I don't know what rules you're looking at, but they aren't monolith's rules. Them being unarmed, and outside of the vehicle does in fact end the code red. They are no longer an active threat to anyones lives and as such, should be taken in properly. When you have the option to arrest someone instead of killing them, you are expected to take that option 100% of the time. Additionally, them calling out on radio is not grounds for murder either. Yes, criminals can absolutely kill you for that, but I don't know if you noticed, but police are not criminals. This will also be reviewed from the perspective of police supervision.

I also found evidence of using !pm to metagame on Frost's part while investigating.

@twofone will receive 2 Week Weapons Blacklist.
@Jack Frost will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.