Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: xWaller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name: Joe Mammoth

Target Steam Name: Evilassassin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Target Character Name (if known): Julian Borowski

Request Reason: We were in an active chase of a stolen police charger and the suspects driving got ejected from the vehicle and they were about to wake up but Julian proceeds to unload his whole gun into one of them instead of going for cuffs while they were still down or using his taser. I was there to backup the scene if things went south, if he did happen to get up so I feel there was no need for him to be executed on scene as he was not a threat during the duration of laying on the ground.
When did the situation occur?: 1:20 AM GMT (Mountain US)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This was handled in character, in which a meeting between Myself and You as we attended as the lieutenants of the Dept., with the other 2 members of the meeting being the Police Chief and the Swat Commander, we had a 5-minute discussion (more of an argument but we got it done) as the High Command of PD, which is where that screenshots from, in which started with the Punishment of Demotion, then we Discussed Strikes and we settled on a strike and probation. All of PD High Command and supervisors discussed this, in which you attended, and advised to the chief, and we all left content with a Strike and Probationary monitoring as through we discussed in it was an extremely aggressive and admittedly maybe un- necessary tactic that if I had the 7 days of hindsight I have now I would do differently, yet none the less you seemed satisfied with no complaints at the end of meeting in which we all walked out and headed back to patrol to which there was no other similar situations or problems for the rest of the night.

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
5.2.1.1Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.@EvilassassinViolatedVerbal Warning

I appreciate you guys handling this issue in character, but as for a server rule break, punishments have to be given OOC. For that reason, I will be issuing a Verbal Warning to @Evilassassin for breaking rule 5.2.1.1 (Slight RDM).

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.