Target Steam Name: Bomb
Target SteamID: 76561198200265103
Target Character Name (if known): Fin Daniel

Request Reason: Patroling around with PD and helping PD as warden
When did the situation occur?: 7:30 Pm PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Dont worry about the name its just clips im getting

You cant really see him but thats him

So the reason im reporting this is because the warden cant patroling around helping the PD im only making this report as i want my ACR back (i dont care about jewelry that was just to show hes not just "grabbing Food" or "Grabbing prisoners" ) and hes been patroling for awhile and Caused me to die in the 2nd video fight when he shouldn't be there at all and same with the jewelry he shouldn't be there helping the PD with a Raid

Additional members involved/witnessing: Frank Watson (he lost a AK in this exchange | 2nd video)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: YES

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@thebomb06 you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

thebomb06

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

For the first clip, I had 2 pine county deputies in my car so I went ahead and drove them over there. Since I was full health and technically law enforcement in a way I thought I would try and help. Later an admin gave me a verbal warning informing me that I am not allowed to help counter jewelry as Warden.
For the second clip, I was on my way back up to the prison with a pine county deputy in my car, you guys started having a shootout. I had my hands up, but when you were distracted I took the opportunity to end the senseless murder.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yes but even then you should have went back up to L2 after getting this verbal and not staying there after for so long and i know you had time as you would have waited 2 mins to respawn and getting that verbal shouldn't have taken long and we hadn't started shoot until around 10-15 (or longer) mins after i died at jewelry and so did you so you had time i feel that your reasoning for the second clip is very invaild

ALSO in the second clip your car was next to the bearcat meaning you hopped out of your car to join in said gunfight and it also supports my Msg above meaning you had enough time to Get your car and Driving around L1 a little longer before going up to L2 and back into prison in that timeframe So i really doubt you were Just going back up to L2 and i think you were patroling even longer

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For the first clip, I had 2 pine county deputies in my car so I went ahead and drove them over there. Since I was full health and technically law enforcement in a way I thought I would try and help. Later an admin gave me a verbal warning informing me that I am not allowed to help counter jewelry as Warden.
For the second clip, I was on my way back up to the prison with a pine county deputy in my car, you guys started having a shootout. I had my hands up, but when you were distracted I took the opportunity to end the senseless murder.
Also i wish i had video of you saying in the bank when a cop shot your friend you said "Im not law enforcement i cant help"

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im not going to reply to his anymore if staff wants to talk to me Please Dm me Doom Guy#2040

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.5.1Corrections cadets, officers and warden's jurisdiction only covers the Penitentiary and the road leading to it. Cadets and officers need to remain inside the specified area, unless they are chasing prisoners escaping from prison.@thebomb06Violated

Since you are the warden you should not have left the prison in the first place. Please remain in the prison unless you have a ValidRP reason to leave.

@thebomb06 will receive 6 Day Corrections Blacklist.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

• ACR-E
  • G36C (EoTech, Foregrip)

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.