Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nolram
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Your Character Name: Miguel Mendoza

Target Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243649622
Target Character Name (if known): Qian Xiaotong

Request Reason: Broke NLR after being killed, came back to kill me inside bank.
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday, I forgot around what time but most likely the early morning cause there was no admins on.
Your evidence to support your claim:

In video 1 you can see me killing him after a robbery gone wrong, he of course isn't required to roleplay fear because there was only 1 firearm pointed at him. He did not break any rules in video 1, I'm only showing the video as proof that I had killed him. Moments later in video 2 you can see me conducting a firearms deal, he then came inside and attempted to revenge kill me, and breaking NLR. I end up killing him and then his friend ended up killing me.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone on scene shown in video 2.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Inappropriate Behaviour.
you saw me go inside a drug dealer spot and camped waiting for me to go out, you probably combat depo'd my m4 I had too, I never did anything to you till you decided to be a bitch

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@fedayeenwinners
Good evening,

I understand the frustration with this situation. However, this is what I see so far.

You were killed in the street and had died. You were neither CPR'd nor saved by Adrenaline, EMS, or anything else. Therefore this death was valid.

After dying you hunted down @Foxtrot0295 when you no longer had valid KoS. So all things considered I am seeing this as a RDM.

Please share your side of what happened.

*Note cursing or name calling will not be tolerated in this report.

Failure to reply to this within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your right to share what occurred and punishments will be given based on provided information.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I could've sworn this report was made before july

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@fedayeenwinners
Good evening,

I understand the frustration with this situation. However, this is what I see so far.

You were killed in the street and had died. You were neither CPR'd nor saved by Adrenaline, EMS, or anything else. Therefore this death was valid.

After dying you hunted down @Foxtrot0295 when you no longer had valid KoS. So all things considered I am seeing this as a RDM.

Please share your side of what happened.

*Note cursing or name calling will not be tolerated in this report.

Failure to reply to this within 24 hours will result in you forfeiting your right to share what occurred and punishments will be given based on provided information.

well I cant really tell if my friends caught him killing me or I RDMed him due to this being a while before (also in the first video, did he give me enough time before shooting?)

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rules Violated:
2.1.3.3 You may not kill someone for killing you in your previous life.
2.2.1 You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
2.2.5 Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.

Thus meeting the criteria of RDM
(RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.)

Player Report Accepted

Punishments:
2 WP - RDM/NLR Issued for Fedayeenwinners ; STEAM_0:0:243649622

Status
Not open for further replies.