Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]
Your SteamID: 76561197971758401
Your Character Name: Tony Smalls

Target Steam Name: Weedan
Target SteamID: 76561198123727045 STEAM_0:1:81730658
Target Character Name (if known): Jackson Weedan

Request Reason: I have 3 clips to present. In the 1st clip after finding Jackson unconscious at the scene of a car wreck i saved his life with CPR and adrenaline, I had no clue what happened and cuffed him to be safe and I am glad i did as he had a class 3 weapon on his back. I was trying to explain the situation to him but he felt it better to DC than to RP. I am surprised he was able to return after leaving while in cuffs. In the 2nd clip we had a warrant out for a suspect and had just lost him in a chase, the suspects car and Jackson looked very similar so I went to try and ram him and it turned out to unfortunately be Jackson. You can see I am about to exit the vehicle and explain and offer compensation to repair his car for the damage I did. He instead used it as an excuse to attack and kill me. In the 3rd clip I was going to the motel to talk to the owner of the #10 room and as i walked up the stairs Jackson walked out and without warning opened fire and killed me.

When did the situation occur?: 11-22-2023
incident 1 10:55-10:57 AM EST
incident 2 11:11 AM EST
Incident 3 11:34 AM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @runner11,

@weedan112 has been issued a 3 month ban due to his rule breaks in this PR and others.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.