Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]
Your SteamID: 76561197971758401
Your Character Name: Tony Smalls

Target Steam Name: Sz21690
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82753335
Target Character Name (if known): Jose Feliciano

Request Reason: I do not write this report in any happiness, I feel this player has no Intention to RP and targets me personally. I feel this player has not and does not care about any rules. He feels he can do whatever he wants and I have never seen him show any remorse for his actions. I have witnessed him in many sits and on reports not care about the rules and more importantly care about other peoples RP experiences. He has stated in sits before he would rather be banned than have an extended blacklist. It is up to the management to look over his history and decide if he is truly a good part of the community they would like to build and foster. In the video all will be explained and shown. RDM, harassment and NITRP. one week ago he killed me for no reason per my last report and got a verbal warning, despite his history and intention to do whatever he wants to when on the server not believing he needs to be held accountable or show any remorse for his actions and change his behavior. If you need to see the demo files to determine that he was driving in all the clips then I am happy to provide them.

Thank you

When did the situation occur?: 12-1-23 RDM occured at 1:44 PM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report Under Review

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Morning @runner11,

If you have any other evidence on this PR please go ahead and upload it here. @Boss6869 you have 24 hours to give input on your side of the story.

Sincerely, Cozy

Jose Band$

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Cozy , I dont know why he acts like a victim, he initiated a traffic stop which I ignored due to me having a class 3 equipped and he saw the class 3 the first time he stopped me (sadly cutting it from the clip to gain advantage), me already being caught with the class 3 and collecting presents with my friend, I noticed he started making a "roadblock" to try and stop me (Remember: I technically have kos due to me breaking various laws of the city and knowing the officer wants me to be put away), so in his most vulnerable moment I proceeded to use my firearm to annihilate him.

2.2.8 (Killing Law Enforcement) - 2.2.1 (Killing Without Valid In-Character Reason) can be implied.
You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but are not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the two clips of me giving you a ticket before you RDMed you do not have a class three on your back and I never saw one on you before, here are the clips. I adjusted the shadows in this clip so you can see he has no weapon and is unfortunately lying.

@Cozy

Jose Band$

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfourtunately I had spawned in with a class 3 and only took it off when i got my car stuck for obvious reasons and the quality of the video is terrible, you can barely see myself and i perfectly see the firearm in the clip

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @runner11,

I'm going to need more context to this situation in order to come to a conclusion. the first video provided isn't the best of quality which if he had a class 3 equipped on his back then I would say he has justification although using lethal should and always be done sensibly. If you have more evidence to strengthen your claim please go ahead and post more.

Best Regards, Cozy

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Cozy is there something more specific you would like to see? demo or something
else?

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@runner11 if you could provide a demo that would be great thanks

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @runner11,

In conclusion, I have found no sufficient evidence on the reported player and as such the Player Report is denied. This situation will not be voided and stands on how it occurred.

Report Denied
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.