Monolith Rookie
Awards
LV

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Reviewing and waiting for Sanny's reply.

Crokcy24

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What happend was i saw the officer didnt realise that he was chasing me and i saw the guy with zipties so i thought he was talking to him and tazed him in the clip and then i saw him chasing me, on this day my internett provider was testing something so my internett kept on shutting down so this is the reason for the disconnecting and if you check the logs i reconnected later

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What happend was i saw the officer didnt realise that he was chasing me and i saw the guy with zipties so i thought he was talking to him and tazed him in the clip and then i saw him chasing me, on this day my internett provider was testing something so my internett kept on shutting down so this is the reason for the disconnecting and if you check the logs i reconnected later

In the clip it looks like you disconnected to avoid being arrested.

Please make sure this doesn't happen again. It is considered LTARP (Left to Avoid RolePlay).

You do not have many recent punishments in-game, so I will just issue warnings points for this, however, if it does happen again the punishments may increase.

Report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.