SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NightMare
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:452775622
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danny Apollo

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Predictable

Reason for Report: We were attempting to raid Williams ST2, and my friend ran in pointed an ACR at the people in the backyard, them pulling guns and shooting him, my other friend got killed by a car glitch so I waited for him to return which took about 2 minutes, after which we waited like 15/20 seconds and then peaked over the hedge and shot all the occupants of Williams street 2, then we got brought into a SIT with predictable where everyone just screamed at each other. So I didn't really get involved and just provided evidence that we still had KOS which lasts 10 minutes if I'm not wrong after the SIT was finished Predictable didn't really watch my evidence and just said that we should have reinitiated when we still had KOS and left me with a warning point, I would like to have this warning point removed as it will affect my staff application.

Time of Occurrence: 18:10-18:35 16/12/2018 GMT UK Time

Evidence to support your claim: Initiation:
, Jack Snow getting dying because of a game bug:
, 2 minutes later killing of all occupants:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Alpha @JxckBlxck

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

provided evidence that we still had KOS which lasts 10 minutes if I'm not wrong
There is literally no rule that states that KoS lasts for X amount of time.

Your buddy beginning the raid is the beginning of the raid of your group. Since nobody else of your group decided to assist him after his death, the raid is considered failed and everyone is placed on a 1-hour raid cooldown. That was your attempt to raid.

The warning point for RDM is valid, could've been elevated to RDM and Breaking the raid timer. You should have reinitiated.

Should I mention you metagaming via STEAM chat?
firefox_2018-12-16_20-15-36.png

You can consider your staff application as denied due to RDM and metagaming.

Staff report denied.