Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As the title says I was a previous mentor on the server ask me any questions I will awnser them truthfully and to the best I can

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

How many people can the rhib hold? Is it worth it to buy that boat?

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

How many people can the rhib hold? Is it worth it to buy that boat?
One person can drive it and you can fit one person on the front of it standing. But there was a suggestion to add more seats and it is still open. (Suggestion Link)

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

why were you demoted?

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1) Do you think most mentors fulfil their duties, (basically how many of em actually do mentor shit)?

2) Do you think mentors should have more powers/stuff to do, like a question board or something to do with showing new players around?

3) Do you think that getting mentor/staff is easier now then it was a year or 6 months ago, if so why do you think this is?

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1) Do you think most mentors fulfil their duties, (basically how many of em actually do mentor shit)?

2) Do you think mentors should have more powers/stuff to do, like a question board or something to do with showing new players around?

3) Do you think that getting mentor/staff is easier now then it was a year or 6 months ago, if so why do you think this is?
While I was mentor I found about 10% Of mentor would actually reply to help chat I found my self responding to help chat quite often even during pvp situations becuase I genuinly liked helping people.

New Players can actually ask in !help about a tour and mentors could do one , In my time of being mentor I did 1 tour it was quite nice , Though I have not seen anyone else volenter their time to do tours.

I'm not sure how to awnser this , But With my best responce I feel now it's a bit easier to get reasoning being their is a lot of new recurrting team members I blieve so more interviews and applications are looked at faster. Though I will say if you have bad notes at all good luck getting staff champ :)

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While I was mentor I found about 10% Of mentor would actually reply to help chat I found my self responding to help chat quite often even during pvp situations becuase I genuinly liked helping people.
Yeah thats what i think mpst people experience.
I'm not sure how to awnser this , But With my best responce I feel now it's a bit easier to get reasoning being their is a lot of new recurrting team members I blieve so more interviews and applications are looked at faster. Though I will say if you have bad notes at all good luck getting staff champ :)
I wasnt looking to see if i could get staff, just what you thought about the possible mass recruiting.

Thx for the responses tho.