sdadsa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i am really mad i started playing on the server im new and i like how everything is realistic its a realistic server but prison escaping is the most unrealist thing i escape prison and im driving away but wait im still arrested can open inv and if i die i spawn at prison like what is this crap if you escape you should no longer be arrested have access to everything again and if you escape and a guard notices then you just become wanted for escaping i would love to see this i hate the current way it is

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There is a cuff breaker somewhere throughout the map, I don't know exactly where though. Alternatively you can also have a friend use a lockpick and lockpick your cuffs off. If none of the previously mentioned works, contact a staff member via !report and make a descriptive report detailing what you've tried doing to fix the problem prior to contacting them. If you have any other questions or concerns you can always send me a private message on the forums or contact a server mentor in-game.

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

you have to walk through the entrance of the prison to be unarrested

sdadsa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

nvm i dident it should be the gates

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

sdadsa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i went though gates not doors i jumped off tower got in friends car and drove out