Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Trooper C. Winters
What were you blacklisted from: Police Dept.

Blacklist Length: 1 month (Feb. 1st)
Blacklist Reason: Supervisor Action (Torturing a prisoner with fire)
Unblacklist Reason:

I agree that I should be barred from holding any significant rank within it for a while due to my actions. I've reflected on the incident that occurred a few days ago and deeply regret pushing that prisoner into a fire. It was a gross misuse of the trust invested within me by the Monoford Police Department and the citizens of Monoford. To explain my actions, I had fallen ill to a sickness known as Gooberflu, the symptoms of which went un-noticed until the event occurred. I've since sought treatment and been declared cured by Medical Director Ben Dover M.D.

Because of this, I'd like to return to the MPD as a probationary officer with restrictions such as not booking prisoners, staying 100 yards away from fires, and only leaving the police department under supervision by a high-ranked officer. If you feel the need to levy additional restrictions if my probation is granted, please inform me of them.

Thanks for your consideration,
-Civilian Jimmy

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jimmy Jimson,

I understand that you may have learned your lesson from your blacklist. And I hope that in the future, there will be no further rule violations in this manner again.
However, I issued the punishment at the length I did for a reason.
As a long-time veteran player of the server, you should understand the rules we must abide by. You pushed an arrested suspect into a fire as a Peace Officer. I would show the video here, but I will keep that confidential out of respect for the reporter. This is cruel and unusual punishment, a pretty blatant violation of policy.

I see no reason for reducing/removing this blacklist.
While you're blacklisted, I suggest you look at the rules before returning after the blacklist expires. Rules can be found here: Link

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.