Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:$tarBuck$
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:146713272
Your Character Name:Atakan Reklez

Ban Length:2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @Scofield

Ban Reason: Prop car pushing/mass killing
Unban Reason:So I do not expect an unban but pretty much what happened was that me and the mayor are in the same org and we had his car in the office we were just prop pushing the car because we found that funny I died in result (nobody else) but got revived. So we did it again but I made sure everybody was in the elevator/cover so there is no way I kill people and its something between me and the mayor I didnt even touch the car until I got everybody in a safe spot then I push the car which resulted in the car flinging onto (me only) and not even killing me just knocking me out me and the mayor laughed about it and nobody was really a victim of it. I didnt even see any bodys around or somebody elses pulse being checked other then mine. You see im not expecting a unban here because I did prop push but just to make it clear, I did not kill anybody and im pretty sure prop pushing is a warning point not a 2 week ban @Scofield does have a video but I can understand if the person who made it didnt want me to know who he was. I do wanna request a second opinion on this because I dont think I killed somebody. And I am not saying im happy about what I did or that it was good or that this justifies what ive done. But what I do expect is somebody to review the video because I am pretty sure the killing isnt suppose to be in there.

Thanks for reading and your time have a nice day Sir/Ma'am.

Time of Occurrence:26-5-2020 around 15:30-16:05
Additional members involved/witnessing:the mayor many police officers I think I saw simon rile there and the org member his name is Tye shaw I think.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I also wanna say that idk if the video has sound but you can maybe hear me say everybody go inside the elevator and there was still a medic in the vehicle so I waited for him to leave the spot until I did the thing because I didnt wanna kill anybody with my actions. I also do wanna say that I do really apologize if I really did kill anyone. Altough I did make sure I didnt hit anybody except myself. I still might be wrong here.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I looked at the video again, and it seems like you didn't actually kill anyone else, it just looked like you did because they took damage, so i will alter your ban reason. The ban reason you put in the appeal is incorrect, I didn't put 'mass killing' in the title, I put 'prop killing' but I will edit it as you just damaged them instead of killing them. But I still don't think you understand how what you did was very serous, it wasn't a minor form proppushing e.g. to get your car unstuck, you pushed a large object in a small room with lots of people inside. That could have very easily killed everyone in the room, if it went out of control, and could have even caused a server crash. I appreciate that you tried to take precautions, but you can't break rules just because you think its safe to do so. However, you did seem to be polite in our converstions, so I am going to reduce this ban length by half, so you will only have a 1 week ban. Please don't do this kind of stuff again, as it could have easlily gone very badly, and in the future please call staff when you see bug exploits such as the glitch which you saw today.
BAN APPEAL PARTIALLY ACCEPTED
BAN REDUCED
LOCKED AND MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.