Not open for further replies.

PolarWinter

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: PolarWinter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144963143
Your Character Name: Tom Fox

Which Staff blacklisted you: I do not remember.
What were you blacklisted from: Physgun Permissions

Blacklist Length: 1 Year
Blacklist Reason: Prop-pushing
Unblacklist Reason: Hello, I am PolarWinter (Tom Fox), I would like to be unblacklisted from using the Physgun on the monolith server, I understand that I deserved the amount of time because of my previous offenses related to prop-pushing, I am making this appeal because I think I did a good portion of the time although not only that, I simply feel crippled losing the physgun, I can not do anything without my friends help, I feel as a crippled old man screaming for his nurse to help him stand up, And if I my friends are offline well I am just hopeless, This feeling of not being able to enjoy cooking or farming weed or making drugs in general is just killing, All I wanna do is stay in my house and cook/farm and drive my car, by not having my physgun I am bored to the point where I have to do more stupid shit which gets me banned or warned, By unblacklisting me you save me from ruining others experince, And I see myself as a reformed person from prop-pushing because the momentary rush of pushing someones car to hell does not seem worth not being able to enjoy the more simpler things, Thank you and I hope you understand. (Sorry about the comparison) (I would prefer to be fully unblacklisted but a shortened sentence would be fantastic)

Time of Occurrence: A few months ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: NULL
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes.

DK.

Monolith Senior
Assistant Server Director
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The blacklist will be removed. If you prop-push again, it will be enforced again, for 1 year or indefinitely.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.