Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bombastic Tyrant
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53390771
Your Character Name: Damian Wayne

Target Steam Name: unknow
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1527081516, STEAM_0:1:442362023
Target Character Name (if known):Mehmet Phillips, Saddam Phillips

Request Reason: was prop pushing as ss, tazing people for no reason, and mic spamming, the last one is when Saddam got off ss and then Mehmet Phillips tazed me after making the reports for them prop-puh/tazing people and mic spam
Video:

The last clip is his friend who was making fun of me after i was going to report him here, and then he tazed me

Last edited:

Lowkeyosix

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the only thing that you got is me mic spamming for 4 seconds

BombasticTyrant

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
5.2.1.7Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.STEAM_0:1:527081516Violated~
1.2 / 1.13This community has respect as a core value; therefore, we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.

You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things with the intention of annoying other players.
STEAM_0:1:527081516Violated~
3.4You are not allowed to play music through voice chat or use a voice changer.@LowkeyosixViolated1 Warning Point
0Prop Pushing/Minging@LowkeyosixViolated1 Week Ban & 2 Week Physgun Blacklist
0Prop Pushing/MingingSTEAM_0:1:527081516Violated~

There have been multiple rule breaks coming from both of these players, the footage provided is well enough explanation for why the above punishments are being issued.

STEAM_0:1:527081516 has been permanently banned from the server for unrelated reasons.
@Lowkeyosix will receive a 1 Week Ban, following a 2 Week Physgun Blacklist and 1 Warning Point.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.