Revin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have a question on a certain rule.
  1. As the Mayor, you represent the city, but, with the approval of staff, can accept bribes, engage in the overseeing of certain illegal operations but can not actually engage in any criminal activities, only observe it. This includes growing weed or creating drugs.
Does this "corruption" include if the mayor doesn't have the budget to give to PD but PD insists that he's being corrupt, do they have a right to arrest the mayor for corruption?

This is a huge problem, it needs to be cleared up.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bro just wait till your report is answered no need for two threads

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If the city doesn't have a budget then it isn't possible to give a department budget. So no it is not considered corruption. If the city does, however, have budget money and the mayor is refusing to give a specific department any, then yes it is considered corruption.

If you've already made a thread asking a question, be patient and wait for it to get responded to. Hope this cleared things up.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If the city doesn't have a budget then it isn't possible to give a department budget. So no it is not considered corruption. If the city does, however, have budget money and the mayor is refusing to give a specific department any, then yes it is considered corruption.

If you've already made a thread asking a question, be patient and wait for it to get responded to. Hope this cleared things up.
It's easy to see why you posted this thread as to your staff report. I personally would've just waited for the report to be dealt with but to answer your question in regards to your staff report this is what I see.

What @Coffii stated before is correct however in your situation you were fleeing and evading police instead of cooperating with them. When the mayor stops cooperating with the police force and doesn't properly communicate with each other to maintain the safety of the city then the mayor is considered corrupt especially if he is fleeing from the police. If the SS is assisting in the Fleeing and Evading of a corrupt individual then they are considered code red as they are a legitimate threat to the city as they have no intention of following the law.
I will also add that the police will never kill you if you comply completely with them if they have you surrounded and are accusing you of corruption even as SS try your best to communicate properly and sort out the issues together because the last thing the police want is no mayor as that provides funding. This type of situation has arisen before and the reason being is the lack of proper RP of the Mayor or SS in trying to act as their own position in Government. You are all under the same type of job which means you all have the same perception of the city and therefore should be together not against, as soon as one turns on the others they are now "corrupt" as they no longer want to comply with the other branches, in which case the Police Dpt. This compromises the safety of the citizens in which brings up why you are code red as you are now a liability in the safety of other individuals.
[Some information may or may not be incorrect as the rules and RP has changed since I last played so please view "with a grain of salt"]