lewisnorthhampton

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So i was in my property doing some farming and 3 men run up in my yard and tell me to put my hands up, I do. I then see bullets flying around and at this point there is nobody on my property at all threatening me whatsoever, I then move into the far corner of my yard to hide from the gunshots. Seconds later one of the thieves runs back into my property and says put your hands back up, i do as he says, a second or 2 later he kills me anyways.

Aspect said this was fine and if it is that's cool however i don't see how this is allowed. I'd like a second opinion.

ps . Sorry if posted in wrong section

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean they told you to put your hands up, and you failed to comply by putting them down. That's a valid reason to kill.

lewisnorthhampton

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I mean they told you to put your hands up, and you failed to comply by putting them down. That's a valid reason to kill.
They left my property, if someone says put your hands up then walks away you cannot put them down again?

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They left my property, if someone says put your hands up then walks away you cannot put them down again?
If they fully left the property as in drives away, yeah sure you can put your hands down. (if the situation is over)

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You putting your hands down could have put them at risk if you were to call 911/ use a firearm they don't know about, They told you to raise your hands and by left if you mean walk out the back gate then no keep your hands up still because they may run back in and want to make sure you are still 0 threat to their life. Make sure they have fully left before lowering your hands , In my honest opinion when he told you to raise your hands for the second time and if you did comply in all reason I don't think he should have killed you but in the end you still failed to comply in the first place making it reasonable for him to shoot you.

D

Deleted member 12627

What you should learn from this is if you put your hands down at all after being told to do so, you need to run lol. Yes aspect is right, you can be shot. Just because they were busy dealing with something for a little doesn’t mean their original command doesn’t exist.