Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi I am rah, where am I in this video? and you are reporting for "Breaking Character" but in the start of the video you say "I'm reporting you for Failre to roleplay"

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@Mornarq Are you reporting the police officer or the medic ramming you? I believe you may have the wrong person tagged

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Mornarq Are you reporting the police officer or the medic ramming you? I believe you may have the wrong person tagged
Reporting the Police Officer in this clip. I made separate report for Medic.
You can clearly see in video that the Officer refuses to pursue reckless driving medic, brushes off my report to him in person, and witnesses Medic driving back to hit me and doesn't lift a finger. He says "ram into him then", clearly having to intent to Police.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi I am rah, where am I in this video? and you are reporting for "Breaking Character" but in the start of the video you say "I'm reporting you for Failre to roleplay"
Not reporting you for breaking character. As it's a Semi-Serious RP server and I was told by multiple high ranking staff that we are allowed to break character on occasion.

I am reporting you for No Intent to Roleplay as Police, since you refused to protect a citizen from a clear reckless driver who is a danger to all. You brushed off my 911 call and in-character report of crime, which he then repeated in front of you. You then, as an LEO.. told my character to commit crime instead of handling it yourself.

This all amounts to clear evidence you had no intent to Roleplay as an Officer, even though you were on duty cashing in the paychecks.

NITRP is the rulebreak I am accusing you of, with overwhelming evidence.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@Mornarq I don't believe Rah was the police officer in this clip. You might be reporting the wrong person.
If im not mistaken this is @The Cool Boy he was the police officer.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Mornarq I don't believe Rah was the police officer in this clip. You might be reporting the wrong person.
I'm quite sure I did my due diligence by checking steamID, but I trust your logs here.

If you are convinced I tagged wrong person, I stand corrected on who it was.

The accused has a clear British Accent, so by process of elimination I could find out the only Officer with a Union Jack (British Flag) in tab menu.

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I also encountered a similar voice as Cadet just 2h earlier.
Maybe it's teo different Englishmen, and I indeed tagged the wrong person. Though both cases were a British man.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

yeah those two clips are different people I'm positive that the player on cop is @The Cool Boy

@The Cool Boy you have 24hrs to respond to this report, if you fail to do so I will make a decision based on the evidence provided.
Thank you

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My apologies to @Tyler Joelsky for the mistake and thank you for defending your innocence on this report here. Last thing I want is to accuse an innocent of something he didn't commit.

I also wanted say I won't report you blatantly refusing to follow S.O.P. in clip of you as Cadet, and saying "F--- the S.O.P." once I confronted you on it. As an apology for mistaking you here I will let it slide, and it's a much more minor thing than NITRP report here.
However, a friendly reminder that we need to follow S.O.P. as LEO, we can't just blatantly ignore it, as there are Server Rules.. then there are the PD rules. Both need to be followed. It's not there for decoration, and I will report recurring S.O.P. breach as NITRP. Not to be a party pooper, but because I genuinely want to play PD with you and see you improve as an LEO. We all have room for improvement including me.

Thank you @Bre for noticing my mistake and getting to the bottom of it. I stand humbly corrected. I just want to offender to improve and become a better LEO.

God bless all of you.

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My apologies to @Tyler Joelsky for the mistake and thank you for defending your innocence on this report here. Last thing I want is to accuse an innocent of something he didn't commit.

I also wanted say I won't report you blatantly refusing to follow S.O.P. in clip of you as Cadet, and saying "F--- the S.O.P." once I confronted you on it. As an apology for mistaking you here I will let it slide, and it's a much more minor thing than NITRP report here.
However, a friendly reminder that we need to follow S.O.P. as LEO, we can't just blatantly ignore it, as there are Server Rules.. then there are the PD rules. Both need to be followed. It's not there for decoration, and I will report recurring S.O.P. breach as NITRP. Not to be a party pooper, but because I genuinely want to play PD with you and see you improve as an LEO. We all have room for improvement including me.

Thank you @Bre for noticing my mistake and getting to the bottom of it. I stand humbly corrected. I just want to offender to improve and become a better LEO.

God bless all of you.
I do admit the S.O.P one as I was pissed of the slow and boring process to level up and people just saying stay in PD which does not help my levelling up

Mornarq

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do admit the S.O.P one as I was pissed of the slow and boring process to level up and people just saying stay in PD which does not help my levelling up
To be honest bro that's not your fault.
We don't have enough Chiefs, Supervisors and Sr. Officers like myself who take the time to partner with and train Cadets. Cadets are left to rot and that's not cool.

How about this, I promise you I will once PD update happens and I have access to Captain/Supervisor rank.
Allow me to do this for you as repentance for my mistake ♥️

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah those two clips are different people I'm positive that the player on cop is @The Cool Boy

@The Cool Boy you have 24hrs to respond to this report, if you fail to do so I will make a decision based on the evidence provided.
Thank you
erm it was dangerous and i was about to get off pd so i quit the job and got off the server. i wasnt about to start a chase just to get off minutes later
i must say you must be the saddest human being to possibly exist after reporting me for this i hope you realise where you life of sadness and loneliness is going before you end up becoming a 40 year old virigin with depression and crippling anxiety because someone told you to "fuck off" over a pixel

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

my statement about you being a fucking nerd still stands btw

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@The Cool Boy I will be issuing you 1 warning point for fail RP, I understand that you were about to get off but there are other ways to go about it, you could've told the civilian you would radio it in to the other officers or something of that sort. Also there's no need for the name calling and being rude.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.