The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: {Marv}
Your Steam ID:76561198070371220
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Matthew Benke

Admin being reported: @rako

Reason for Report: He kicked me for asking a question then he banned for me "starting dumb shite"
Time of Occurrence: 10:30pm ish
Evidence to support your claim: its all in the logs i pm'd him then said something in ooc
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one

So basically i was running around the mine and i was looking for the good resources, i couldn't find shit so i messaged rako because i figured he would know about the map since hes a dev. i waited for him to answer, he never did so i thought hmmmm... maybe hes afk ill message him again with the same message. Then instead of him saying, "I'm busy hold on" or some other shit, he just kicks me "starting dumb shite" instead of just letting me know he was doing something which is 10/10 handling people btw. So i get back on and i say some shit in ooc like "10/10 staff instead of answering me just kicks me" or something along those lines. Then he just bans me for 2 hours saying I'm trying to start dumb shite after he kicked me for no reason because he doesn't know how to deal with people so he just kicks them.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

PM'ed me twice, you should have gotten the idea that I am busy, decided to kick you because you didn't even bother to say, or even wait more than 4 minutes, just send me the same message - I should have waited for another message, but decided to kick - I was busy at the time, and if someone doesn't respond then you should have taken the hint.

Straight after connecting you decide to slander staff team because I kicked you

Saying that openly, in OOC, it couldn't have any other meaning but to slander staff's name and to start shit, so I decided to ban you.

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not the one who started shit you are the one who openly kicked me putting some bs reason in there to get some reaction out of the other players then after you banned me you continued to talk about it so clearly you weren't that busy, Also pming you twice isn't much and i waited like 4 minutes to re send it not like i was spamming you just thought you didn't see it.

Last edited:

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

How is kicking you trying to get a reaction out of other players?
Talked about it to explain others why they shouldn't do the same.

Also, the only person who can say whenever I was busy or not, is me - the arrogant behaviour you've expressed in your ooc message after being kicked got you banned, nothing else.

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well if you were so busy then you shouldn't have even seen my message the second time like you did the first one, and it doesn't take much time to respond but you went the extra mile to kick me which led to me saying what i said. If you didn't want to respond because you are "busy" then why would you take the time to kick me doesn't make much sense, And right after you banned me you led into chat with another message stopping you from doing what you were doing you could've taken that time to respond instead of being rude and ignoring me. If you want to talk about ones behavior you ignoring me and "not wanting to respond" shows you don't care about your community.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Mate, cop on. Just because I ignore a lad that obviously is trying to start some shit (look at first ooc message) doesn't mean that I don't care about the community. You've been spamming the same question and I took steps when you took that spam to yet another medium.
You've exhausted OOC and HELP chats about the same question and then you proceeded to PM me.

I am able to, and I have contributed to Monolith way more than few cheeky OOC messages that you seem to love - You have no right to say that I don't care about the community. Right now, the thread and report will be up for review for higher ups.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

this has gotten out of hand.

locked for review.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I've discussed this with Rako in discord. He's been made aware not to kick people for a situation like this but rather to ask them to stop, or let them know he is busy.
No further action will be taken, the ban you brought on yourself, you should have known to stop after the kick, regardless of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.