Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Asiandiskool
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150142782
Your Character Name: Dillon Hoang

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35198301
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown. Last name is Tate

Request Reason: I am reporting this person because in the video you will see I was randomly detained, lost my SCAR-H and accused of murder without a shred of evidence. In the video you will see I owned a factory on Layer 2 right before I head down to Layer 1 to meet someone to give them a pistol. While driving down I went to the mechanic to repair my car. After I left the mechanic I was at the red light with the Chief of Police when he decides to put his car in front of mine, take his gun out, threaten to shoot me down even though I'm not code red, arrest me, take my SCAR-H off of me and accuse me of murder and possession of an illegal weapon (both didn't happen)

When did the situation occur?: 1/17/2020 Around 12:50am?

Your evidence to support your claim:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Asiandiskool

Your player report is under review, please be patient as we review your claim and evidence provided.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@DangerRanger you are mentioned in this report, you have 24-hours to respond or it will be concluded without you.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Asiandiskool

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);
  • DangerRanger (STEAM_0:1:35198301)

The following player(s) were given 24-hours to respond, which they didn't, therefore, it will be concluded without them.

The evidence provided in the report shows that you were pulled over by @DangerZone640 in which he ordered you to step outside of the vehicle. As of right now, the evidence provided doesn't show enough conclusive evidence to provide that the player was "FailRP'ing." I did an extensive search of the logs and I found that you did damage to people with your vehicle in the time span of when he approached you. Unfornatliaty I will deny this player report because of the fact that the evidence isn't conclusive enough to issue the player a punishment.

This player report is also from almost a month ago, wondering why you're just posting it now.

The following player(s) will not be issued the following punishment(s) for RDM;

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.