Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lol I love how you keep claiming that your shadow play "broke" and you keep pulling footage out, but when it comes to you at the moment of you breaking rules it "broke", gotcha.
After reviewing the evidence I have concluded that it was RDM but I do not know who shot you from the r10 balcony. Do you have any evidence of who lives there? @CoNnEcT

Also, I don't see how this is RDM. That video doesn't show his prior initiation on us which resolved in this death.

Last edited:

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i clicked the button to save the recording and it saves my last 10 minute of gameplay, after that it broke for some reason, and i didnt upload the full video before(the 10 minute) because i didnt see a purpose of uploading the whole video, especially because my internet is not the best and it took me about 2 hours to upload 10 minute, but because you lied about me shooting you from my base and then later said someone shot you from my direction, then i uploaded the video to show that you are lying and trying to get out of this and act innocent, as far i know lying to staff is very bad and you should stop because the monolith staff dont support lying and youll just dig your self in a bigger hole.
its obvious that you havent read the rules because.
  • RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.
if you think that because "someone shot you" from my direction is KOS(kill on sight) then you are mistaken, first you said someone from my base shot towards you and then you see someone walking from my base and you just gun him down, that is not a valid reason and is RDM, unless you saw someone exactly with my clothes, with same gun and shot at you in less then 10 minutes if i am not mistaking, then you are free to kill him on sight because you have a valid reason. as far i see you are still new here because you made an forum account not that long ago but i suggest you to really read the rules very carefully and if you are not sure about something go in game and do !help "your question" or if there is no mentors online then ask in /ooc, people will help you out. but being rude to me and calling me lier every chance you get and all the time trying to accuse of anything and everything i say and turn my words against me, that is obviously not working and being mad at someone that reported you only because you broke the rules is never a good thing to do because we are all a big community. you broke the rules, i report you, deal with it like other people, admit that you did a wrong thing, take the punishment and try not to do it again. its very simple. but instead you have to just dig your lying hole dipper and dipper and you try to get out of the mistake you made instead of just taking the punishment and probably walk away with only a verbal warning because i am guessing you are on the server for less then 1 week and you have no warning points. but because you lied multiple times about me shooting you and other things, i dont think youll get a verbal warning because like i said, monolith staff dont like people that are breaking rules and then lying about not breaking them.

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence I have concluded that this report has insufficient evidence and therefore cannot take action against the accused.

Player Report Denied

-Broheim

Status
Not open for further replies.