Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WaterTrash
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66534207
Your Character Name: Keshawn Lewis

Target Steam Name: Ghost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Request Reason: ARDM of Myself, and RDM of one of my friends.
When did the situation occur?: around 9:20 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim: So previously we were hearing shots then went around to see, then I was walking around with my friend Tony and we turn around when we see the shots then start getting shot. Then I went up to them after Tony was killed I was asking them why he killed them and he just kept running. Theres two Pov's of it. https://medal.tv/clips/36441441/d1337GzgS2Ag https://medal.tv/clips/36441476/d1337yAZLVkB https://streamable.com/x59p6c

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tony Ravioli Bill Lumberg
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 12627

Wasn't aiming for you clearly in the video you can see it was crossfire, as for your friend he was KOS'd by one of our radio members. I killed him a second time because he was revived. You can hear in the first video your friend asks "Is that him" implying he has KOS on us. The radio member described your friend to a detail so that is why he was shot.

WaterTrash

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Wasn't aiming for you clearly in the video you can see it was crossfire, as for your friend he was KOS'd by one of our radio members. I killed him a second time because he was revived.
My Friend already died He just respawned with me, I mean its logged fam we both respawned in hopstial after being rdm'd lmao.

D

Deleted member 12627

I'd also like to say that when uploading video evidence it is important to record your own microphone.

D

Deleted member 12627

My Friend already died He just respawned with me, I mean its logged fam we both respawned in hopstial after being rdm'd lmao.
There is no way in RP for me to know if your friend died already. No one on my radio said he was dead.

WaterTrash

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'd also like to say that when uploading video evidence it is important to record your own microphone.
Also in the Video you started to shoot the Medics that were trying to revive him withoout any warning, And as well I have changed my settings in recorded my Ingame Audio also My voice really didnt need to be heard.

D

Deleted member 12627

Also in the Video you started to shoot the Medics that were trying to revive him withoout any warning, And as well I have changed my settings in recorded my Ingame Audio also My voice really didnt need to be heard.
Medic's don't have to be warned if they are doing it in the middle of a shootout (combat reviving), this point is invalid as we were getting @reqord out of cuffs from the cops and more cops were coming to the scene. So to insure my target died I was forced to kill them. This PR is very targeted as you clipped off the beginning clip off just to show me shooting and doing damage to you, when in reality you were next to my intended target.

Chef Zebra

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

One of the people on our radio called a kos on your friend, I was there with Simon and he was clearly not aiming for you. This is pretty telling from the fact that in the second clip you are still alive and he is not aiming for you. I don't understand why you have been choosing to target him lately, but it is very blatent considering you cut off the part where he actually killed your friend instead of you and you cut the video very short. It was cross fire and nothing more, you manipulated the point of view of the situation. As for your friend, there is no possible way to confirm in RP that the KOS was handled unless they confirm it.

WaterTrash

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

One of the people on our radio called a kos on your friend, I was there with Simon and he was clearly not aiming for you. This is pretty telling from the fact that in the second clip you are still alive and he is not aiming for you. I don't understand why you have been choosing to target him lately, but it is very blatent considering you cut off the part where he actually killed your friend instead of you and you cut the video very short. It was cross fire and nothing more, you manipulated the point of view of the situation. As for your friend, there is no possible way to confirm in RP that the KOS was handled unless they confirm it.
as I said the Guy already got Killed BY @reqord

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, no microphone audio

Status
Not open for further replies.