Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jamal Hisin
Steam Name: huncho
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175948110

Date and time of loss: 6/17/2020 8:03 PM
What happened: Was basically running through town hall avoiding cops when a civilian shot and kill me within the mayors office. It was confirmed by staff member @Balldrip that not only was he not a detective but the reason for him being there (protection for the mayor) was invalid and the kill was therefore RDM. I had an AK-47 on me which was taken by another user and was lost in a chain of looting/confiscating, thus why I am making this refund report. I can provide video if needed to further this RR.

What do you need refunded: AK-47
Evidence:
Screenshot (3).png

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm @Jamal Hisin lost an Ak-74 due to a random civilian running around acting as secret service to the mayor. Jamal lost his gun by a civilian taking the gun off his body, then an officer took a gun off the civilian's body and confiscated it.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.