Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Briceps
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57720364
Your Character Name: Brian Asher

Target Steam Name: tery cruz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:499533521
Target Character Name (if known): Jhon Pancrease

Request Reason: RDM by PropPushing (not sure how he managed to get a physgun while blacklisted), Shooting Civilians as a SWAT officer
When did the situation occur?: 3:00AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

1st clip of the prop pushing RDM:

2nd clip of randomly shooting civilians. (In this clip, I'm trying to teach my friend how to play as I just brought him into the server. tery is a SWAT officer and just starts spraying a civilian down for no reason, claiming he ran someone over, which you can see in the clip he did not):

This individual clearly has no intention of following any rules on the server.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

24 HOURS FOR REPORTED PARTY TO REPLY

steven

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

these guy just mess with me i was outside the whole time and never dropped the mini fridge also i put her in jail and she called me the n word 3 times and proppushed me eailer and her friend she was with let her get gun out armoery as a cop and tried letting her go therting to kill me and was gonna demote me im trying to upload clip

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@steven
Thank you for the reply. The video you attempted to utilize as evidence does not have anything to do with the situation we are currently discussing. Based on the video that was provided and the fact that you are continually failing to abide by RP rules, your ban will be increased to 1 month for NITRP. You were literally just on a 3 day ban for the same thing as well.

As for the situation where you were roleplaying as a cop there is not sufficient evidence in the video to state that you had actually done anything wrong. That being said you will be watched by police supervision for further infractions. It is important that you understand that despite the actions of others you will have consequences for whatever you decide to do.

Regarding the rule violations in the video you did provide, you may create a player report on that player as well.

Player Report Status: Accepted

1 Month NITRP Ban, noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.