Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alex Anderson [MonoLabs]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196604029
Your Character Name: Alex Anderson

Target Steam Name: Ryantist
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:68056131
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: RDM+FailRP (Shooting my tires out then shooting me for denying him a ride
When did the situation occur?: 5:06AM EST 1/18/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmy Faker
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Edit: Update He then proceeded to VDM me as EMS Director, FailDriving all around bank and DIdn't even stabilize me Here's the proof of that

Edit: Update, as soon as I returned to bank to get my car again he was running over my friend and intentionally killing him as an EMS Director, this has all happened with 0 staff on and from the same person each time

Edit: Another, update, Became security officer to cuff everyone in bank, he then proceeded to log off after quitting his jobs in handcuffs, don't have evidence of this but logs should prove the log off part

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+ Mass VDM + RDM + ARDM
Video:

It was such a giant Chaos. We have been trying or best to stop it

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Alex Anderson ,

Regarding your Player Report of a user; Ryantist (STEAM_0:1:68056131). From the evidence provided, the following rules violated listed below:

Video One:
2.1.5 - You may not destroy someone’s property without a valid roleplay reason.
2.2.1 - You may not kill or knock out players without a valid in-character reason.

Video Two:
2.2.3 - Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without proper reason.
2.6.1 - You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. ( Fail Roleplay In Job: EMS Director )

Video Three:
2.6.1 - You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. ( Fail Roleplay In Job: EMS Director )
2.2.3 - Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without proper reason.

Video Four:
2.6.1 - You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. ( Fail Roleplay In Job: Bank Security )

In addition, @Aleksandr . Your video evidence linked to this Player Report has been accepted alongside the main report. For the following:
2.2.3 - Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without proper reason. ( x3 )

To conclude, the following user; Ryantist has received a four-month ban from the server. If you have lost any items that can be refunded alongside the refund rules then you may appeal for them.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.