Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: adamhowell1554
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157246256
Target Character Name (if known): Vinny Moretti (@Moretti ?)

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: ~11:45 CDT, 3/11/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:
I ran into bank to try to do a silent robbery. These 2 guys stuck me up and made me their hostage. They requested that I stop moving around (looking around and moving my camera), and also stop talking, and they said they'd kill me if I talked OR kept moving around. Anyways, Vinny came back and asked if I had a gun on me, and I obviously didn't answer because he said if I talked I'd die. Back in Paralake, a staff member told me that people aren't allowed to demand that you stop talking, because they would ask a question and then shoot the person when they answered, but I'm not sure if that's still a rule. Anyways, after I didn't answer for 10 seconds, he shot me. It seems like he was constantly looking for a reason to shoot me.

Also, there's no reason for him to ask if I had a gun on me anyways. You can't mug in public places, and you can't take people's stuff during a bank raid apparently too (a staff member recently told me this when I asked somebody to drop their holster and gun during a bank raid like this, too)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Other bank robber. He shot a bit afterwards, but he didn't damage me before I went down.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Jimmy Jimson
After further review and talking to involved players (Including Vinny), without any form of video evidence I'm not able to confirm any rule-breaks due to the different stories I've received from both parties.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I edited it but it seems that it didn't go though. Here's the video, sorry for the inconvenience @Tuko

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Jimmy Jimson.
Your player report has been Accepted. The following actions will be taken:
  • The player with the Steamid STEAM_0:0:519919064 will receive a 1-week ban for Racism and RDM.
  • The other reported player will receive a 2-day weapons blacklist and 1 warning point for RDM.
Thank you for making this player report.
Regards, Tuko
Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved​

Status
Not open for further replies.