NuclearPickleTV

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Airplane Food
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126128799
Your Character Name: Jimmy King

Target Steam Name: Need someone to pull logs to prove (possibly Kok)
Target SteamID: Need logs but possibly STEAM_0:0:208634496
Target Character Name (if known): Need logs but possibly Berabonabinson Lunarayi'vi

Request Reason: I drove out of parking garage and accidentally hit the guys friend who appeared to be mugging someone in a public place. I obviously hit the brakes on my car as soon as I saw them but the ferarri brakes are bad. I stopped the car to talk to the guy when his friend lights me up with no initiation or anything. According to the rules your last resort should be to shoot. I was not posing any more of a threat, even after I got out of my car I did not have a gun out or anything and there was no initiation.
When did the situation occur?: 1/10/23 @ around 8:38 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Q7biguV-QKqZd/d13370rKy6pC?invite=cr-MSxzelksMTYxOTAyMDg3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jack Lee is the man who shot you and I am the one you ran over. Not only were we in the same freq but we are org members and you ran me over as were initiating a kos. You running me over in this situation gave my duo kos on you as far as my concerned.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for report management review.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

While I don't see them killing you as RDM, I do however agree this looked like a public mug.

@Nagisa can you explain what you and @Jack Lee were doing right there?

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He was a man who had pulled a gun on one of us outside our house so we were coming to kill him then I was ran over by the white car. There was no mug but us trying to initiate a kill until I was ran over.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He was a man who had pulled a gun on one of us outside our house so we were coming to kill him then I was ran over by the white car. There was no mug but us trying to initiate a kill until I was ran over.
Why did you not just KOS him, what was the point(intention) of having him put his hands up?

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We were talking mad shit lmao

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

So after reviewing this and speaking with several staff members and watching the video MULTIPLE times. I do not believe that @Airplane Food 's intention was hostile. He clearly attempted to break his vehicle in avoidance to prevent hitting you guys. To be quite honest, you stood in a very odd place @Nagisa and @Jack Lee and while you were technically not incorrect in killing him because he did knock out @Nagisa it still wasn't exactly valid when considering @Airplane Food 's intent. As well as for the mugging in public goes, even though you claim you were "talking mad shit" it still does not give you the right to mug/stick up another player in public @Nagisa and @Jack Lee

As far as refund goes @Airplane Food you may make a refund request on the refund request thread for any lost/stolen items and deathbills.

When I am watching and looking at this player report I don't exactly see anyone's direct intention to break several rules here. Therefore,

@Nagisa will receive a verbal warning for mugging in public, as well as @Jack Lee

As far as the killing you goes I am not going to directly punish them but I will stress to be careful when shooting someone next time @Jack Lee as you need to first initialize the intent of the situation before you kill someone. Yes, directly by the rules you were allowed to kill him but his intent was not hostile and didn't seem extremely life-threatening. He even attempted to stop his vehicle and resolve the situation, yet he was just gunned down.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.