Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: blinkonce
Your SteamID: 76561198137889813
Your Character Name: Barry Thuman

Target Steam Name: whatsthefish
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49679220
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: I had been trying to help someone that got their car stuck in the drawbridge. While trying to help, my character was shot and killed with no provocation.
When did the situation occur?: 6/17/21, 10:54 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: Apologies for the loud audio.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Berry Gunderson you have 24 hours to explain your actions or this will be handled without your input

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef @blinkonce

Hey blink this was me Barry.
Here is my explanation for shooting you.

Moments before meeting you and your police squad on the bridge I was warranted and being hunted by police. I saw you and the officer that was chasing me on the bridge after I got away and wanted to engage the police for trying to arrest me in the mechanics shop.

Here was my POV of the situation prior to this that caused me to be irate towards the PD

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.2.12] Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

While being wanted does allow you to shoot officers who are trying to arrest you (of course), being wanted does not give you a valid excuse to go hunt down cops. If they cop is unaware of your presence, you should use the opportunity to flee, not sneak attack. Berry Gunderson will receive 1 Warning Point for RDM

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.