Status
Not open for further replies.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So @officernoodles asked me to handle this as he would be busy.

This is what I see based on the video and statements provided,

This entire situation got out of hand because civilians rather than listen to the police decided to ARGUE even with guns and tazers pointed at them. The police had what they believed was an active bomb situation, they attempted to clear the scene but were met with a barrage of arguments and people refusing to listen. This spiraled out of control, led to people being detained and someone just killing every cop in the area. When all they had to do, was walk away from an active bomb scene and no one would've been searched, cuffed, detained. All they had to do was value their life like they were standing next to a bomb.

"There was no cop baiting, and we had never done anything illegal that would warrant police to show up in full force. The bomb threat was made AFTER you guys arrived and started handcuffing and tazing people in an act to get you guys to stop bothering us. "

This makes no sense, "Oh police are bothering us, let's make a bomb threat, that'll get them to go away." And in the video I clearly see they are handcuffing and moving people BECAUSE of a bomb threat, not before, so unless anyone can provide evidence that they were behaving like that due to public farming, I'm going to go with what I have now.

Now onto the actual reports;

"RDM x2, No initiation"

Yeah you (@Lambsauce | Rex Harrison) were a detective with no weapon out or anything, he walks up and just starts shooting people out of sight, turns, kills you, no initiation no attempt to hands up, just straight slaughter. They will be banned for 2 days for RDM. As they did not attempt to value the life of others. (Killing needs to be carried out sensibly)

So this part of the player report is Accepted

"corruption as detective, letting us die, uncuffing suspects."

"I cannot pull out my gun so long as he has it pointed at me, and with the given situation I would either die or break rules. Uncuffing, again if I were to not uncuff them I would either die, break fear rp, or generally fail rp." - Denim Jeans

Unless someone can provide evidence contrary to what he says, I don't feel as though the detective did anything wrong. As such, this part of the player report is Denied.

Ample time was given to post any evidence before I handled this, as such anything you may wish to add will need to be posted in a ban appeal (if it affects you).

Status
Not open for further replies.