Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23894491
Your Character Name: John Hoffman

Target Steam Name: Mem
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210922618
Target Character Name (if known): Sandra Santos

Target Steam Name: Alpha
Target SteamID :STEAM_0:1:164478836
Target Character name: Joe Snow

Request Reason: Attempted RDM - I was doing a police checkpoint, I said you can cross with a search or turn back. Sandra said Ill turn back as seen in the video. Sandra then comes up behind me and tries to gun me down. I gun her down, then her friend Joe Snow comes over and guns me down.
When did the situation occur?: 2:10 AM PST 7/13/2020
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/lesgwy

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so this report is completely false, but I'll explain my side, you killed my org member, so I killed you. simple as, don't see how thats RDM. Sandra has illegal items on her, and there was no other way to pass, therefore she shot you to get passed, she obviously died, so I killed you. I don't really see how it's okay that you are blocking all travel with your checkpoints. Not everyone wants to be searched, and you have no reason whatsoever, cool I get you asked but still its not very good roleplay. I mean it's not like its the fucking military locking everything down. There is no reason to even ask people for a search so, don't see why you do it. It definitely wasn't RDM on my part and it for sure wasn't on Sandra's part. She had no other choice.

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, I never tried to "RDM" you. As it shows in the video you said "You may cross with a search or turn back" and I replied with "I'll turn back" then I go back and tell my friend joe that I'm gonna need his help and put you under gunpoint (FearRP) so you could take off the spike trips so that I could pass. If i really wanted to "rdm" you I would show you when your back was turned to for.

Secondly, why did you shoot at my dead corpse ( RDM) in itself. You also instantly went for my loot not even valuing my life and that is FailRP and FTVL.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You can see in the video I didn’t even hit your body after you were downed, it was a misclick. If I wanted to finish you off I would’ve laid into it.

I do understand your perspective, from mine it did look odd from a rules viewpoint to have a lone guy come up from behind with a rifle pointing at me. As for Joe, your explanation makes more sense as to why you’d kill me since I did kill your org member.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Whathe12 ,

Your Player Report is under-review. Please be patient whilst I review the statement and evidence attached within this thread. Make sure to stay up to date with the status of the report as further information may be requested.

Thread Locked.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the late response,

CC: @Whathe12 , @Alpha , @Memo

On review of the Player Report in line with the statements made above, I do not deem any rule violation to have taken place. I agree that the situation could have been smoother which would benefit the understanding of the situation to all the players involved but of course as seen in the video, many complications occurred and the situation played out as is in the evidence.

To Note (in-my-opinion):
  • A police checkpoint in which individuals are searched on a passage in the US as far as I'm aware isn't common, I would not recommend any player to create checkpoints on the sole ground of searching players. I would typically recommend a traffic checkpoint purely, check vehicle/driver details, follow up on any suspicious activity etc. In addition, if you do intend to have a checkpoint in which the sole purpose is to search civilians to cross without an appropriate emergency state, with mayoral approval, law approval or direct permission from the Chief of Police (in-line with the mayor).
  • The layout/structure of the checkpoint is poorly designed and cannot operate efficiently, I assume you are the single officer at the checkpoint and made all other structures, I would recommend you try to enforce a better two-way lane or a split curve traffic light lane to better manage traffic and therefore the checkpoint.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.