Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Sneaky.

Reason for the warning point: RDM
Why should the point(s) be removed: I sniped @Credence from the mayor's balcony because he was in a stolen police Tahoe because I witnessed it being stolen by 3 civvies who had just shot its owner. No police were available to check it out because of an incident where I had them check out a car that I saw equip an AK-74, which led to them all being murdered. (except for the officer whos car was stolen, who couldn't check it out)
One of the people who shot the Deputy and stole the Tahoe was a female in a white hoodie. Credence is a male in a white hoodie. Sneaky claims this wasn't enough proof to shoot him, and I should have called other police to check it out. Credence was unarmed.
If a vehicle is called code-red and the driver switches without the police knowing, it remains code-red because there's no way for the police to know it switched drivers.
This happened when there were <40 players on, and only 4 police.

Time of Occurrence: 5:20 AM Nov. 22nd CDT
Read, understood and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes
*This ended up banning me.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your appeal is absolute nonsense. You said you confused me with a woman in a white hoody which makes no sense as you can clearly see through your sniper scope zoom that i am a male and im also not 3 people. here is my pov https://streamable.com/k3pzcb

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

it's hard to see genders of people while they're in cars, and I'm not even sure if the person I thought you were was a female. About the 3 people vs 1, I forgot to mention this in the sit but when the car was originally hijacked only 2 of them got in, and then 1 got out and ran to some other car before one of the hijackers drove out of my sight. It doesn't matter anyways because the car was code-red for murdering an officer and I wasn't aware it switched drivers. Vehicles called out as code-red without a description of the driver are shot up incredibly often without punishment from staff.

Sometimes, a car will be called out as code-red, escape, and an officer will shoot a similar looking car. This is usually seen as an honest mistake and not punished by staff. This situation isn't different except that I'm not able to pursue them at all, nor can I call for other officers to pursue them.

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Jimmy Jimson, @Credence had reported you for RDM and from my review and what I witnessed, I felt the WP was justified. Some time passed since a shootout happened at the gun store and the Tahoe was code red and in that time there was already another situation at hospital with a different car. If the people had fled the scene, there was no reason for them to come back for a car. The video shows there was no active situation happening in the area, and you could clearly see from the mayors office. The Tahoe was no threat to anyone nor yourself, I felt as though more investigating should have been done before shooting to kill, if you thought he was the people from the previous situation.

1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.

2. Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think I mentioned this during the in-game sit, but the original hijacking happened at the sidewalk across from hospital adjacent to the gas station, and the hijackers drove towards the gas station and around the corner where I lost sight of it. I never saw the hijackers leave the car (at gun shop), and I didn't notice it being empty. The next time I saw it, Credence was driving it away from gun store. You never mentioned the location of the car during the sit, so I never knew (and assume that you didn't know) it was parked at gun store until Credence posted the video here.
That being said, it's my bad for not noticing the tahoe parked there before Credence got in.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, the warning point is valid

Status
Not open for further replies.