D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: scrap.Entity
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521258429
Target Character Name (if known): Ben White

Request Reason: RDM - Shot me for giving a ticket to him.
When did the situation occur?: 8:34 PM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This seems like a pretty open and shut case, but just to be safe: @ben white (?) You have 24 hours to try and explain how this is not just a clear violation of rule 2.2.9 "You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory."

D

Deleted member 12627

This seems like a pretty open and shut case, but just to be safe: @ben white (?) You have 24 hours to try and explain how this is not just a clear violation of rule 2.2.9 "You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory."
That’s the thing is there’s no way to explain this. He even acknowledges in the video that all I did was give him a ticket.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

scrap.Entity has failed to respond to the PR in time, and as such this shall be handled without his input.

I find scrap.Entity to have fairly blatantly broken the following rule:
[2.2.9] "You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory."

As such, he will receive the following punishment: 1 Day Weapons BL

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.