something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: King_Vise @King_Vise ???
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:433867814
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: RDMed while a nearby warehouse was being raided, he gave orders to which I was complying and still got shot for it. The sole reason for this report is to return my items which are: 2 cooking pots, 4 raw bass fish, 4 cooking oil, 1 pistol holster, 1 five-seven, 1 vest with helmet and about 3200$ in medical fees (if this report gets accepted). A ingame report was open for almost 2 hours but never taken because there were no staff on
When did the situation occur?: 07.11.21 23:52 GMT+2
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Spooder , @CoCov
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@King_Vise has failed to respond within a week, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
2.2.15You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. You need to make sure the opposing party hears you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.@King_ViseViolated1 Warning Point

In the evidence provided, @King_Vise is clearly shown not giving a reasonable amount of time when mugging the opposing party. As a result, @King_Vise will receive 1 Warning Point for RDM.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
  • 1x Five-Seven
  • 1x Kevlar & Helmet
  • 1x Holster
  • $3,200 in Hospital Bills
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.