(friend is Rodiggity)
Your SteamID:76561198288925282
(friends id 76561198137132532)
Your Character Name: Jake Bessey
(friend is Jose Carlos)

Target Steam Name: redw1re
Target SteamID: 76561198023305478
Target Character Name (if known): Ian Johnson

Request Reason: We were going to do cargo and they came and got on and didnt say any words about not getting on or anything and just shot us we have both clips of me and my friend and no words were said in range for us to hear. We are mainly seeking compensation as redwire said he told us not to get on but both videos show he clearly did not say that i lost 3 hardend drills 6 medkit 1 body armor and m4a1 and my friend lost 4 meds 1 lr300 and armor we both have longer video proof of what we had on us just didnt want to upload a really long vid butt will show proof if needed
When did the situation occur?: 1:20 AM (ish) PST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Rodiggity
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:YES

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for making this report, lets go over the situation.

First, the dialogue:
you: Hey how you doin, are you guys doin this too, can we do it together?"
me: No we're doing it."
you: What?"
me: Dont get on the platform"
me: Dont get on" x2
you: What i cant hear you"

Now think about this situation, two parties come to cargo same time, one party gets on the boat and says do not get on. You continue onto the boat with class 3's equipped even though there is no agreement for a team and assume its safe to be on the boat while another party has guns drawn saying not to board. REGARDLESS of if you heard me or not ( which you can especially in the 2nd video), it should be obvious that we're doing cargo and it should be obvious that we are not sharing with you and it should be obvious that getting onto cargo in that situation was incredibly dangerous for you and I don't know why you cant hear me say it more times but I specifically said we are doing it and do not get on the platform. I told you 3 times do not get on the boat and you and your friend still decided to get on. I could hear you just fine and I can only assume you can hear me and I'm not going to go under the assumption that you cant hear me because people lie about that all the time. I tell people to get out of their cars and they pretend they don't know how or they can't hear me. The point of the matter is we got on first, I said we are doing it and you talked over me, I gave you commands not to board, you didn't listen.

In addition to all of this it sounds like you guys are in discord which should technically make all of this inadmissible anyway because 3rd party communications can literally lead to you plotting to counter us in the privacy of your own chat without my friend and I even knowing what you are thinking. if you pay attention during the beg and end parts of the video you can hear it very clearly.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jakefromstatefarm @Rodiggity care to explain why were you talking to each other about IC stuff through a third party software?
Cargo ship counter raid is allowed (if there is no police) and that's a good enough reason not to trust other people that try to "help" with the raid, so I understand @redw1re 's actions, he had a gun pointed at you the entire time and it's somewhat evident he tried to warn you multiple times before you got on the platform. I do however agree that there seems to be a glitch with the distance talking on the ship as in one clip he is saying don't get on the platform and on the 2nd there is no voice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.