Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WING CHUN MASTER
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42642127
Your Character Name: Bert Botanski

Target Steam Name: BigE
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229520683
Target Character Name (if known): Tom Pogi

Request reason: Was standing at bank making pistol ammo and he just comes up and kills me. He also says that the reason he kills me is cause i killed him earlier, but, even if that were the case, he would be breaking nlr.

When did the situation occur?: May 28 2019, 3:45 Mountain Time
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Tom Howard, you are the player that this report is against. You have 24 hours to respond to this report with your side of the story otherwise it will be handled accordingly based on your record. Thank you.

Tom Howard

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah.. While I was trying to kill paramedics cause they keep on vdming and attempting to vdm me then out of nowhere a guy with the same hoodie as him shot me from the back and i shot back then when i peeked back he was gone so i thought he ran away, then i saw a white hooded guy in the bank standing so i thought that it would be him. neither it was him or the guy dc'd in combat

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

out of nowhere a guy with the same hoodie as him shot me from the back and i shot back

According to our logs, this person did not do any damage to you at any time nor did you do any damage to him, and his video shows him standing in the bank crafting. He posted another video in a separate report which also shows him being in the bank the entire time.

There doesn't seem to be a valid reason for you to kill him here based on what you've said and watching the video(s).
5/28/2019 @ 6:05:51 AMTom Pogi (BigE) (STEAM_0:1:229520683) (095) ran ServerGuard command "pm" "wing enjoy being a pussy"

Additionally, you received a punishment for RDM last night and a bit earlier this month.

This player will be issued the following punishment(s) based on his record:
  • 1 week ban (6th RDM offense)

Player report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.