Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): Balldrip, Stuvi, Brad,
Ban Reason: Many reasons-covered in link below
Unban Reason:

Re-Appeal | Monolith Servers

You said this is why I got banned:
All of these forum warnings have expired. Your forum ban is for making an alternate forum account to avoid your forum suspension, which will not be accepted.

Denied.

Balldrip: I am not banned on forums- Im suspended, and it was not because I made another account. It was for the reasons I gave in my prior argument. Also I made that account for one purpose: to submit a player report: because no one cared to tell me that while suspended you cannot make any types of appeals or reports. In that case, if those warning points are expired-then you have nothing to do with this report since you only gave one of the many infraction points(and one that was given a while back)

I get un-suspended on Jan 18, 2021- according to @PMX- - was just hoping for a commuted time period because I have already been suspended for well over a month.

Also- its not like I am going on forums and spamming hate speech or something- I just make jokes that dont float some of your boats- as I said before the term that the server uses: shitposting warrants more of a punishment than what I did

Time of Occurrence: Nov 8-day of ban

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

try again.PNG

This was sent before you got banned - it doesn't seem like no one cared to tell you, more like you didn't care to read it... You have many infractions on the forums and no matter what happens you seem to keep on breaking our forum rules which is unacceptable. You will not be unbanned until the ban expires.

Additionally, it is common sense that you shouldn't make an alternate forum account to avoid your ban on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.