LV

Your Steam Name:Jeff Fisher BITCH
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:183613004
Your Character Name:Jeff Hunter

Ban Length:2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Covent

Ban Reason:DDos threat to another player
Time of Occurrence:7/23/2018
Relevant Evidence: Ok so we were getting raided by some kids and Benji was one of then they were getting fuckeddddddd and they benji combat logged an then we all just started beef over steam and Benji was making fun of david and i dont like when my friends get mad fun of so i got mad and i did somthing that was way over bord and i said sorry to personally and i want to just get my ban redused or take off im really sorr for what did i know it was wrong and im never gonna do it again.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Jeff Fisher BITCH
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:183613004
Your Character Name:Jeff Hunter

Ban Length:2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Covent

Ban Reason:DDos threat to another player
Time of Occurrence:7/23/2018
Relevant Evidence: Ok so we were getting raided by some kids and Benji was one of then they were getting fuckeddddddd and they benji combat logged an then we all just started beef over steam and Benji was making fun of david and i dont like when my friends get mad fun of so i got mad and i did somthing that was way over bord and i said sorry to personally and i want to just get my ban redused or take off im really sorr for what did i know it was wrong and im never gonna do it again.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Already talked to Covent about the combat logging thing, well sorta but anyways I don't think you should be un banned but possibly having your ban cut down by like a couple of days but its Covent's Choice, and if anyone was wondering why im typing in the appeal, its because I was the one that got him banned for this reason since he was steam messaging me "Im gonna ddos you faggot" as you can see this screen shot.

Covent

Years of Mono

LV

It seems to me that that I have encountered you many times, as i've already banned you previously for a different reason. You seem to break many rules without learning from your previous punishments, and this is not the first time you have been caught harassing other players. I will not be reducing or raising the ban for this reason, we take this manner seriously.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.