daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: :)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79106161
Your Character Name: Jamal Mathews

Ban Length: A single day.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bryan1504 was the one who accepted the ban request.

Ban Reason: Breaking NLR and going into ooc in roleplay chat?
Time of Occurrence: A day ago
Relevant Evidence: The report.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kocayine

The reason I'm looking to be unbanned is because the report itself is bogus and was only made to get retaliation for my report, they even said that it was in-game chat. It's rediculous that it was even considered to be a valid report. During the time of when I was blatantly RDMED there was not a single staff member online at the time to report, so I decided to let the players know I would be making a ban report. I apologize for not doing /looc but that itself isn't a reason whatsoever to place a ban on me. The bank situation was whatever, I went inside to grab a few things from my bank and went inside the vault to be instantly sprayed down- not that I really cared. I simply went outside and grabbed my car and drove off, taking a few screenshots of them depositing their robbery earnings not five minutes after they robbed. I didn't step foot back inside of the building or act on anything from a past life.
In my opinion it's rediculous such a vague report was accepted, really.

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

On hold until I can speak with him regarding the issue in discord.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Former and Luciano's are a bunch of minges and they are targeting Jamal as well as me, they break countless amount of rules which most of them have already been banned for but in conclusion I think Jamal should be unbanned since it was a very small rule break and I think all of us would burst out in rage if something happened like a whole zerg org targeting someone by RDMing constantly or never stop mugging exc.

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Minges? I haven't mugged any of you guys a single time.
Don't comment on a post if you have no relevance to the post.
We're not talking about you, we're speaking of the general normies of the organization.

May a moderator please lock this thread until me and Rommel speak please.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This issue has been resolved after talking on discord and this appeal will be locked and moved to the handled section.

Status
Not open for further replies.