Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hollenhund
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174437140
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Harry Jenkins

Admin being reported: @Realz

Reason for Report: False Warn for "Not valuing my life" when I they never directly had there guns on me from proximity distance.
Time of Occurrence: 2/25/17
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

aol netflix amazon ebay

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

here is the full video:

you can see the parts he ommits, including his takedown and failrp during it. and the admin sit afterwards.
this is my video.

Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

here is the full video:

you can see the parts he ommits, including his takedown and failrp during it. and the admin sit afterwards.
this is my video.
Yeah thanks for the whole video I didn't even think about linking it in the first place, the only thing that shows proof of the fact that I broke any rules was the car chase which I got warned for other than that you said at the end of the video "you can see in the video that at the ally way I had a gun pointed at him" You were over 30 meters away from me there is no way I could have known that.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Höllenhund ϟϟ Seems more like a appeal then a staff report. You did kept talking "typing" while gaged.

Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

all I created the forum post for was to appeal the "not valuing your life" rule, I don't care about what happens to realz if it is accepted and nothing happens to him I just want the warn removed since it is false. At no point in this video they were either directly pointed a gun at me or had a gun on me in proximity We already had a sit about the typing and evading part, I'm just here to appeal it.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The whole sit was done, I was just more less appealing my warn but I don't think there is a warn appeal place
The fact you where driving a delivery truck fleeing from the police. (Better have a damn good reason for that.) and failing to keep quite while being gaged I have little faith that the appeal would succeed. Mabye the warning was wrongly writing down. Let's wait till @Realz responds

Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The fact you where driving a delivery truck fleeing from the police. (Better have a damn good reason for that.) and failing to keep quite while being gaged I have little faith that the appeal would succeed. Mabye the warning was wrongly writing down. Let's wait till @Realz responds
Reason for fleeing the truck was be was because earlier @aol netflix amazon ebay or kevin 'o riley pulled up to me after I delivered my package and stopped behind the truck as he got out of the car he started shooting at the van for no apparent reason and called a code red at me. I later found out that I hit him even though he was in the middle of the road which I have no proof of because in the video @Realz didn't want to check the logs for damage because he just assumed that I was bullshitting. Either way everything in the sit was delt with but I wanted to appeal the false warn.

Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If he would like to "re-write" it to fit the actual reason for needing to warn me twice then do it but its not the right reason and by the end of the video I was even trying to say "you warned me for the wrong reason" and he just ignored that and said if you get another warn you will be kicked.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I basically had a 20 minute conversation with you the officers surrounded your UPS truck and your excuse to me was you thought they drove away or were not there because your screen was "bugged" and you couldn't see them even though they just stopped you by that tree and your truck blew up and also I didn't say I didn't check the logs I said it doesn't matter how much damage he did to you it was still damage so please don't put words in my mouth

Höllenhund

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I basically had a 20 minute conversation with you the officers surrounded your UPS truck and your excuse to me was you thought they drove away or were not there because your screen was "bugged" and you couldn't see them even though they just stopped you by that tree and your truck blew up and also I didn't say I didn't check the logs I said it doesn't matter how much damage he did to you it was still damage
You can see in the video I made that they NEVER had their guns at pointed at me well I was in the truck they pointed there their guns at the front seat where I wasn't even at.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined, make a ban appeal to appeal bans. Warnings can not be appealed. Clear it up with the staff member that handed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.