LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Bob King
Steam Name: ʙOʙ
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:156010674

Date and time of loss: Just Now
What happened:
Raided country house 2 with my freind (@Pester) then the player who we were raiding decided to log with all his equipment. We call a staff after noticing that he had left thinking that we were in an admin sit, the cops came and killed us when we tried explaing it was an admin sit, turns out me and my freind were confused and sloth was already dealing with it on his own and that it wasnt an admin sit at all. Sloth was nice enough to let us make a refund request due to us being so confused.

What do you need refunded: Kelvar (With no helmet) / HK MP5
Evidence:
@SpacedSloth

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

For the forum team TL;DR: Yes can confirm refund of Kevlar (no helm) and HK MP5

Everyone else that reads these:

I should've specified that I left, and that I was handling it on my own. I know I said I would handle it before I left but I can understand the thinking where I could still be there checking logs without my physgun out as the entire sit was delt with while I was in noclip invisible. As this happened less than a minute after me flying out it is only fair to give benefit of the doubt and return your items. Also, sorry to have you go through the report process as I didn't handle it quick enough in game to save your items from the confiscation locker.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.