Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Tyro Snow
Steam Name:Horrendous Chyka
SteamID:76561198119398963

Date and time of loss:1:35 AM EST
What happened:Me and my boi Dylan were raiding PD, when it turned into total aids as 5 bank security come charging into the PD with tasers and serbu shortys. Ruining the entire situation.

What do you need refunded:x1 HK 416 x1 Scar-H
Evidence: @Tristan

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Verified however you and your friend only lost 3 kevs total. I returned 2 to you both already. I verified 1 needing to be returned to your friend, if you want that back from him you should discuss that with him in-game. Backstory: For some reason I joined the server and like 6 security cadets were counter raiding the PD with nothing but tasers. They were all warned/demoted and the items were retrieved or lost to the evidence locker.

Items needed are:
(1) HK416
(1) SCAR-H

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Verified however you and your friend only lost 3 kevs total. I returned 2 to you both already. I verified 1 needing to be returned to your friend, if you want that back from him you should discuss that with him in-game. Backstory: For some reason I joined the server and like 6 security cadets were raiding counter raiding the PD with nothing but tasers. They were all warned/demoted and the items were retrieved or lost to the evidence locker.

Items needed are:
(1) HK416
(1) SCAR-H
No big deal, ill remove the kev from my refund.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, your refund was issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.