Not open for further replies.

Oliver King

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Oliver King
Steam name: Oliver
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:163474981

Date and time of loss: N/A, bought the car about a day ago.
What happened: I bought a BMW M6 mistaking it for another car. I was just gonna keep it cause it seemed like my only option, but I really hate the car. I can't get used to it's handling, worked so long to get it. I messaged Thy and he said I could make a refund request. I'm hoping I can get the money I spent on it back so I can buy another, as I spent a lot of time working for it.

How much do you need refunded: $144,999.50 Then I will sell it and get the other half adding up to the total. Or whatever other way you guys see fit, it's not a typical refund request so any way you'd like to do it is fine by me. I just worked really hard for the money, and losing 144k over confusing 2 cars really sucks.
Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/MhTDD3g.jpg

Oliver King

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If it's possible to remove my car and put the full amount in my bank that works too, however staff wants to do it works for me. Just would really like my money back.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry but we only refund things that the server causes. This is clearly upon you. Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.