Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentvacuum

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

(sorry, i couldn't get the photo to work)

Format:

In-Game Name: Michael Honda
Steam Name: Contillion
SteamID: VincentVacuum

Date and time of loss: 4-21-19
What happened: i was given a ticket for no headlights on my 1970 honda civic. we got the ticket removed but. the civic i have has no working lights not even brake lights. and i was given 1 day to get a new car. but i cant afford one

What do you need refunded: 1970 honda civic type R
Evidence:

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have 12 hours to upload evidence. Otherwise, this will be denied.

vincentvacuum

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

here is proof and evidence! thank you!

ps. i was on discord with a friend but he wasn't playing Monolith, he needed help with his new monitor.
pps. would that still be considered metagaming?

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied, however.

Note: I have had a look at the vehicle in question on our server and it does in fact not have any functioning lights on the vehicle whatsoever. We do not make the vehicles for this server the majority of the time and this one is part of one of the TDM packs. The vehicle itself functions perfectly fine, with the only thing that it lacks being lighting of any kind. My suggestion is that if you still like and want that car, I would still use it since it is not your fault that the lights don't work and there is no way to fix them. If you get a ticket regarding your lighting I would simply make a report about it since it is a gameplay issue that you can't be blamed for and the staff member assisting you should be glad to help out as long as you explain the issue with the car.

After trying out the first suggestion for a week or two and it is still a notable issue you are free to make another refund request regarding the bugged vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.