Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: jakebeatme
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459185757
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name:?????????
Target SteamID: ?????????
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
Pulled over for a peaceful traffic stop, had no other interaction with police before this. Myself and @Neko. were shot by this cop and sprayed down without remorse.
The video entails very obviously the rules he broke were Fail RP and RDMx2, I would like my death voided if possible and a refund request made possible. I have no idea who the other officer was who shot my dead body.

When did the situation occur?: 4:20 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Neko.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We were just driving around and the guy pulls us over for running a stop sign and the other one just starts shooting our car for 0 reason.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @HuskyD0G,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were violated:

Law Enforcement Violation:
[5.2.1] Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
[5.2.2] Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

Jakebeatme should had not used lethal force since your vehicle was stationery and you were not putting any civillians nor LEOs lives in imminent danger. For the random death match that you are claiming, you retaliated back, causing a shoot-out between yourself and the LEOs that were not roleplaying properly. However, a shoot-out wouldn't of happened if Jake didn't use lethal force on your vehicle, which was not valid.

@HuskyD0G & @Neko., you may make a refund request for any lost items.

The Reported Player will be receiving a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist for FailRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.