LV

Format:

In-Game Name: sabir zafira
Steam Name: hells
SteamID:
STEAM_1:1:443480167

Date and time of loss: 4:00 AM - 5:30 AM 24/07/2018
What happened:
I was with Clint and Thejokesman ( deadmau5) and than some people crashed my internet multiple time ) hitting me hard until i transfer 3g connection and find a vpn for now. I couldnt connect... Linked thread : https://monolithservers.com/forums/...d-fail-cops-25-min-detained.12294/#post-76134. I contacted Superheavy in-game and isaac was also in-game he told me only director + can check to see what times i spawned them as they was no admin on the server at this moment. Superheavy also teleported me there once i finally found a way that my brother told me to get the internet ( had to disturb him in military course so he explain me how vpn work so i can connect and make the threads ) and once he teleported we both noticed everything was not there anymore. already had to buy it two times but last time had no pisc and was too far in the logs

What do you need refunded: Crusher, Crusher table, tuning table, and deposited orange box ( all 4 item required to craft bars and weapon ) ( worthish 120k )
Evidence:

rp_paralake_city_v40007.jpg
zds.png

also lost the textscreen, 6 bar table but i dont mind really all i mind is the factory stuff

Last edited:

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just saying but this could easily be faked. E.g given to a friend

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have 4 witness and logs cannot be faked are you admin or something as far as i know your not even premium ?, a director + will see clearly i spawned them at the exact time i spawned them and that i didnt picked them up. Please stay away from refund request =) !

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have 4 witness and logs cannot be faked are you admin or something as far as i know your not even premium ?, a director + will see clearly i spawned them at the exact time i spawned them and that i didnt picked them up. Please stay away from refund request =) !
Alright alright, I was just saying it could easily be faked, and they should make sure it isn't. Don't bite me

Status
Not open for further replies.