Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Reese Qunantish
Steam Name: ʀʏᴀɴ
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:38165459 (updated)

Date and time of loss: 9/6/18 6:10PM
What happened:
I was doing weed and stuff on the server and the server randomly crashed. During this time I lost all the stuff i was doing (of course), I tried to joined back to see If the items where still there by chance and they weren't.

What do you need refunded: 6x Weed pots, 3 Soil, 4 Microwaves, 1 Foiler, 1 Mini Fridge, and 1 small light tent
Evidence:
I was told to make a refund request in chat when I joined back onto the server. How am I supposed to get evidence of this? I don't just take screenshots of me doing weed for no reason (I do once I have the weed in my inventory, but I'm not asking for a weed refund). I am asking for a refund of things that I placed. I started doing my second batch of weed and put all my stuff down, then the server decided to crash. So now I'm out a couple thousand dollars, and this isn't even like a rare occurrence right now, why would I get on and spend my money just for the server to crash and lose it all. I completely understand that the server is going through some issues, but I shouldn't be penalized for simply playing during this time.
All I have is this, which is from my friend and it just tells us to make a refund: https://gyazo.com/425f8d0baca38b348a167372c925a7b4

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You have 24 hours to edit this post with the proper steam-id using steamid.io ( not steam-id finder )

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.