Not open for further replies.

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jackson Schmidt
Steam Name: Hyper
SteamID: 76561198796216703

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 19:15 GMT (GMT-2)
What happened: So I got falsely code red'ed and I talked to @heyitskev about it he confirmed it was false code red. And then an undercover cop kill's me and loot's my body. But I talked to @heyitskev and it didnt show anywhere in the logs he picked it up or it got dropped so he referred me to the Refund request. And the AUG or the other stuff was not to be found in the evidence locker either.

What do you need refunded: I had the following item's ( AUG - with aimpoint sight attatchment, Kevlar and helmet 100%, 2 lock picks, 10 small first aids ) @heyitskev
Evidence: Clip 1 / 2 : https://medal.tv/clips/61542287/d1337t4lPMZy Clip 2 / 2 : https://medal.tv/clips/61542969/d1337okKkdFR
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes @heyitskev

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm the validity of this report in regards to the AUG, but I do not recall being asked about Kevlar and first aid. The situation was voided, but the aug that Hyper had seems to have mysteriously vanished into thin air and should be refunded

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Kind regards,
Skojenmeister.

Status
Not open for further replies.