Karol

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Karol Durante
Steam Name: Karol
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166991700

Date and time of loss: 11/9/19 8:58 PM CST
What happened: So basically after a robbery, I was inside the MonoRail with a cheap bag and 2 small stacks of cash with a Thompson (no attachments) and the server crashed out of nowhere, I completely forgot about this screenshot and I just found it today, I really do apologize as I saw in the rules of the refund requests that you ask for the refund to be put in as soon as the crash occurs. This was not clientside as the whole server complained about it afterwards. Again, I am sorry and I hope i can get refunded.

What do you need refunded:

• 1 Cheap Bag
  • 2 Small Stacks of Cash ($5,270 I think)
  • 1 Thompson (No Attachments)
Here's the screenshot showing my cheap bag, 2 small stacks of cash, and my Thompson.
unknown.png

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: The weapon will not be refunded as you do not lose equipped weapons in a server crash. The stacks of cash will also not be refunded as items you "could have had" do not get refunded, you would have had to drop off the money without getting caught by the police before receiving the cash

Status
Not open for further replies.