Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Larry Winters
Steam Name: FluffyGamer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105

Date and time of loss: 4/11/19 aprox 10 EST
What happened: The base I was in became unrented and I was stuck in there with people outside equipping guns preparing to raid. As the stale mate continued as I could not leave they randomly began shooting through the doors. They were reported and the raid was voided by PMX declaring that both sides would get their stuff back.

What do you need refunded: 1x Im gail, 1x L85A2, 1x Scar with foregrip, aimpoint, saker supressor, 1x Kev and Helm, 519 Iron Bars, 114 Gold Bars, 30 Copper Bars, 30 Steel Bars, 109 Titanium Bars
Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5cafff39ae70a750a2/evidence-for-both-occasions

@Shiblamo

Attachments

• Evidence 2.PNG
    Evidence 2.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Evidence 2.PNG
    Evidence 2.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Evidence.PNG
    Evidence.PNG
    37.1 KB · Views: 8

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I can vouch for this whole situation as can PMX. The server was unstaffed except for me when I took this report and in order to avoid any possible bias I spoke to Code Monkey and PMX about the situation and we came to the conclusion that the other side can keep the items but Larry will get a refund for items lost.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.